UAV Training Instructor positionEagleeye
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for the requirement of an Ex-Military UAV Pilot/ Commercial Drone Operator to deliver CAA PFCO training courses. As the CAA Training Instructor you will be a leading light among CAA trainers in the UK and Europe, delivering world class PFCO training courses. Courses are based at locations throughout the UK. You will deliver the theory training and the practical flight assessments and conduct them in accordance with the Corporate Technical Procedures Manual. As the trainer, you will ensure all courses are delivered within CAA guidelines and satisfy the requirements and standards of our Exposition and those of the CAA for commercial SUA operations.
Our client is looking for candidates who have PFCO and at least 2 years’ experience in operating a UAV either commercially or in the military. You will have had exceptional presentation skills and be experienced in the delivery of training courses to large groups of people.
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Essential Key Performance Measures
- Number of students
- Turnaround times of ops manuals
- CPO of ops manuals 99% (negative feedback from CAA),
- Upsells at courses
- New courses booked
Critical competencies & skills
- Communication – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between different departments.
- Initiative – The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion.
- Planning – staying ahead of the game and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly labelled out for everyone to follow.
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges
- Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty/integrity – ironclad, earns trust & maintains confidences. Does what’s right, values honest and direct dialogue
- Agile – Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsive – acts quickly to solve customer problems
- High standards – expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best
If you fit the bill, get in touch to find out more.